All goats at our farm are ADGA registered and 100% purebred Nigerian Dwarf. We strive to continue to improve this wonderful breed. With our original goats coming from one of the best goat farms in the US, Camaraderie Farms, it makes our job easy!
The new bucklings out of Petal on February 9th, 2023.
• They are a miniature goats and can be handled and picked up easily.
• They have great milk production and can produce 2-3 quarts of milk a day.
• Their milk has one of the highest butterfat contents and is deliciously sweet in taste.
• They can breed year round unlike other breeds.
• They are dual purpose milk and meat animals.
• They eat less than other dairy animals.
• They can pay for their keep from sales for kids, milk, cheeses, and soaps.
• They produce fertilizer for your garden .
• They make wonderful pets and are loving, sweet and quite social in nature.
Our goats are raised completely chemical free!
Our herd is constantly being improved with selective breeding. Conformation, milk production, and parasite resistance are all important factors that go into who we choose to breed.
Our original herd of 2 does (Melly and Cupcake) and 1 buck (Blu) are the only breeding adults we have at this time. They are all ADGA registered and come with an outstanding milking history with many milk stars. Our original herd came from Camaderie Farms. Linda Lord has decades of experience in breeding dairy goats. Our goats history will be given upon request. They are from a successful performance herd with amazing bloodlines.
Whether you are going to be showing, doing performance programs, or just want to start a home milking herd - our goats would be a great addition to your farm!